Dear Fellow Educators,
In pursuit of Performance Excellence for All Kids, we are dedicated to the success of teachers and students. PEAK Teaching for Excellence™ and Leading for Excellence™ workshops and in-services are action-packed, research-based, and fun and theoretically sound. Not only do we “walk-the-talk” but we ensure that learning is meaningful, practical, and immediately usable.
Real achievement gains!
“…but here are the real statistics. During the 4 years that I was principal of METS, we:
￼￼Ayindé Rudolph, Former Principal, Charlotte-Mecklenburg
- had the second highest SAT scores in the county and surpassed district, state and national averages
- went from 53 percent on grade level to 80 (3 years). The school would move to 90 (two years after I left)
- increased to a 96 percent graduation rate
- achieved highest growth scores (as calculated by the ABC program in North Carolina)
- attained a 100 percent pass rate on the 10th grade writing examination.”