Real achievement gains!
“…but here are the real statistics. During the 4 years that I was principal of METS, we:
￼￼Ayindé Rudolph, Former Principal, Charlotte-Mecklenburg
- had the second highest SAT scores in the county and surpassed district, state and national averages
- went from 53 percent on grade level to 80 (3 years). The school would move to 90 (two years after I left)
- increased to a 96 percent graduation rate
- achieved highest growth scores (as calculated by the ABC program in North Carolina)
- attained a 100 percent pass rate on the 10th grade writing examination.”